- (1 egg) Pastured Eggs: XL/Large
- (2 Tablespoons) Raw Milk (1 gallon)
- (1/2 tsp) Redmond or Baja Sea salt
- (1 cup) 1000 Mills Whole Wheat Flour (or white flour)
- (1 quart) Chicken Bone Broth
- (1/2 cup) Celery
- (to taste) Salt and Pepper
- (1 cup) Freezer corn
- (2 large) Organic Carrots
- (1/2 cup) Kings Crown Onion
- (1 1/2 cups, chopped) Pastured Whole Chicken (large)
Noodles: Beat egg, the salt, and milk well. Next add 1 cup of flour. The mixture should not be sticky, but don't overwork. Form into a ball and roll out with a rolling pin to desired thickness using flour to not stick. Cut into strips or small rectangles and leave out to air dry up to 2 hours on the counter.
For the soup: Chop up all your veggies- carrots, celery, and onion. You can sauté these quickly in your favorite fat (but not necessary) and then add the broth, plus another quart of water with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until almost tender. Add your bag of corn and chopped up chicken. Finally, add the noodles. Let the soup come to a boil and then let it simmer for about 5 minutes. It is done!